Education Scholarship of Dutch Bangla Bank for the poor and meritorious students
Dutch Bangla Bank has been offering scholarships through the Dutch Bangla Bank Foundation to study meritorious students for higher secondary, undergraduate and post-graduate studies. In its continuation, the SSC Scholarship circular 2019 published 7th May this year. Applicants have been called for the DBBL Scholarship program on subject to the SSC / equivalent examinations passed in 2018 and subject to the conditions prescribed in the notification. Dutch-Bangla Bank is providing scholarships to meritorious students under their social programs.
For those who are financially inept, Dutch Bangla announces this education institute for those who are talented. They renew the award of existing awardees. The SSC Result 2019 are published simultaneously across the country on May 6th. After publishing results, Dutch Bangla Bank annually announced their response to the Social Education Program, the Education Scholarship every year.
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2019
Based on the educational results, financial capabilities, physical status of the applicant’s students, Dutch Bangla Bank has been giving scholarships to eligible students from a large number of applications each year. Under this academic scholarship, about 90 percent of the students of rural areas were given scholarships and 50 percent of the female students were given scholarships.
SSC in 2018 In order to provide DBBL scholarships to the economically poor students who have passed the equivalent test/equivalent exams, the program (12th time) is invited to apply and the applicant is requested to apply for the following conditions:
Duration and amount of DBBL SSC Scholarship
Education level: Higher Secondary / HSC
Duration: Two years
Monthly Scholarship: Two thousand taka per month
Annual grants: One thousand taka for textbook and one thousand takas for clothes costumes
Eligibility for application for Dutch Bangla Scholarship
DBBL SSC Scholarship 2018 Circular Download
DBBL SSC Scholarship 2018
DBBL SSC Scholarship Application started: May 8, 2018
Deadline for application of DBBL Scholarship: 8 July, 2018
Results for the primary selected list were published: 11 June 2018
DBBL Scholarship Form
Every student should be apply for the SSC Scholarship program through online. no any application would be accepted if anyone send the application through courier service or direct or by mail. only online application will be accepted.
The following documents should be attached to the application form:
Four copies of recent passport size photographs, photocopies of certificates, mark sheets or transcript and photocopies of testimonials.
All key documents, parent or Father/mother or current guardian’s income summary will be certified and submitted and attributed to two different people:
(A) Government Gazette Officer
(B) Head of the latest educational institution
Other Occupational Criteria:
- If any candidate obtained scholarship from any other source, then that student will not be eligible for the Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation (DBBF) Scholarship.
- 90% scholarships based on the merit of students passed in SSC / equivalent examinations in rural areas and 50% of female student from the total students will be fixed for the students.
- Eligible and interested students who have passed SSC / equivalent examinations in 2018 online should apply online through http://app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship:
- 4 coppy Scanned color picture of the student (image size – width: 600 pixels, height 800 pixels and image size is maximum -150 KB)
- Student’s father and mother’s scanned color picture (image size – width: 600 pixels, height 800 pixels, and photo size will be maximum -150 KB)
- SSC / equivalent test scandal mark sheet and testimonials (image size – width: 600 pixels, height 800 pixels, and photo size will be maximum -150 KB)
- Candidates who are selected for the award of DBBL SSC Scholarship must study at HSC or Higher Secondary level and submit a recommendation letter from the Head of the institute.
To verify the original copy of all the papers, submit it to any branch / mobile banking office of DBBL from June 13 to July 3, 2018. No application will be accepted directly in this case.
Besides, Dutch Bangla Bank offers scholarships for higher education in higher secondary, undergraduate and postgraduate level for meritorious students.
The list of primary selected results of DBBL Scholarship will be published on June 11, 2018.
See the primary list of selected Scholarship results
When Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship result will be revealed, we will publish through our Planet Bangla Result site.
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship Result 2019
The application has to be reached at the address given by the Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation. Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation, Senakallan Bhaban (5th Floor), 195 Motijheel C / A, Dhaka-1000. You can also get the information about the DBBL SSC Scholarship result from our website planetbangla.com
- SSC Exam Result 2019
- Polytechnic Diploma Result 2019
- Nu All Exam Results 2019
- BCS Results 2019
- Open University Results 2019