Polytechnic Institute Diploma in Engineering admission process is starting
The Technical Education Board has announced the Polytechnic Admission Notice 2018. Application for admission to Polytechnic Diploma Engineering for the academic year 2018-2019 has started on May 13 and till 31 May 2018 Interested candidates can apply for admission in Polytechnic Diploma Engineering through Technical Education Board’s website www.btebadmission.gov.bd. According to Polytechnic Diploma Engineering Admissions Circular 2018, students who have passed SSC or equivalent examinations can apply for diploma engineering admission. The online application has been started from 13th May and the application deadline is 31st May 12 am.
Technical Education Board has published the circular for the admission in Polytechnic institute for Diploma Engineering education for the education year 2018-2019. According to diploma engineering admission circular 2018, 53% of students will be admitted in polytechnic diploma engineering by merit and 47% students will be admitted in government quota. The quota set by the government is female 20%, SSC (vocational) 15%, children of Freedom children/grandchildren 5%, special students 5%, technical education board/institution employees children 2% and Dhaka, Chittagong, Bangladesh Swedish polytecnic 4 seat for minority and other institutions two seats will be allocated for minority groups. However, no student will be given admission test.
Download diploma engineering admission notice 2018
Polytechnic Diploma Engineering Admissions 2018
The results of polytechnic diploma engineering admission will be announced on June 7 (Thursday). According to the merit, list admission will start on 8th June and will end on 20th June. After that, the admission process will start on June 25 and the admission process will be completed on 5th July. Polytechnic diploma engineering 2018-19 academic year will begin on August 11 (Monday), 2018.
Educational qualification for diploma admission
Diploma admission 2018 application process:
Diploma engineering admission In order to apply for any one shift in a 1st and 2nd shift, each student will have to pay 150 taka for single shift by Teletalk / Surecash or Rocket and Tk 300 for both shifts. Then go to btebadmission.gov.bd or www.techedu.gov.bd or www.techedu.gov.bd or bmeb.gov.bd or nsdc.gov.bd website to apply. And pay through Teletalk / Surecash or Rocket.
- SSC Result 2019 All Education Board
- Dakhil Result 2019 Madrasah Education Board Results
- HSC Result 2019 – All Education Board Result 2019
- Alim Result 2019 Bangladesh Madrasah Board Result
- HSC Admission 2019 | All College Admission Circular Form
- xiclassadmission result 2019- HSC Admission Result 2019
- PSC Result 2019 Primary Result dperesult.teletalk.com.bd
- JSC Result 2019 Education Board Result Bangladesh
- Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering Result 2019 bteb.gov.bd
- BCS Exam Result 2019 – 38th, 39th & 40th BCS BPSC Exam Result
- BCS Preliminary Exam Circular 2019 – BPSC Exam Date | Application | Seat Plan
- NU Result-National University Bangladesh Result
- BOU All Result – Bangladesh Open University Result
- DU 7 Collage Exam Result 2019 – 7college.du.ac.bd – Dhaka University
- 95th Prize Bond Draw Result 2019 – Bangladesh Bank 100 Taka PrizeBond Draw